win10 how to create an efi partition
windows10 - how to create an efi partition
If you've managed to recover your Windows partition only or your EFI partition is damaged then you need to create a new EFI partition and connect to your Windows OS partition.
The video below created by Windows Ninja on Youtube is the perfect fix.
The following are the basic steps:
- Use diskpart in admin console (CMD) or Powershell
- Mount the EFI partition or create a new EFI partition space
- Delete the content of the EFI Partition
- Add the UEFI data from the windows partition to the EFI partition
- Restart Windows
- Enjoy a working Windows Computer